This 1 hour examination requires you to answer questions on work conducted during practical activities. You should complete a practical folder. The folder should contain notes about four specified practical activities. The examination contains questions about all of these practical activities as well as questions about general issues of methodology.
More StuffMore pages.
- Cognitive Psychology
- Developmental Psychology
- Individual Differences
- Physiological Psychology
- Social Psychology
And A Bit More Stuff
Some more pages.
- About (just stuff about this site)
- Core Studies 2 (a quick link to stuff about this paper)
- Exam Questions (past exam questions of course)
- Shop (you know you want to buy something)
- Links (nearly as fab as books)
- Further reading (books are fab)
- A Level Psychology (that stuff you do in the 2nd year)
- LearnByIt (where you can buy stuff that I have written)
- Learn Psychology (great site for any students of psychology)
Below are the latest articles in the excellent BPS Research Digest.